BY ELISE BAUER
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 flour tortillas
- First thing you want to so is,cut every flour tortilla with a cookie cutter to cut and shape 6 to 8 wedges. Next Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil as you preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Next: In melted butter, dip the tortilla pieces, then one side in cinnamon sugar places on a lined baking sheet.
- Next: mix in a small small bowl, the cinnamon, sugar and spread out over the bottom of a small plate, and Melt butter in a small bowl.
- Next: dip the cut flour tortilla pieces into the melted butter, shake off the excess glentry and place them on the plate cinnamon sugar.
- Then on the lined baking tray, place the coated tortilla pieces cinnamon side up
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes or until the tortilla crisps are “Crisp”
- Then remove from oven and let cool about 2 minutes.
- View the many great holiday recipes from the folks at simply recipes.
Photo licensed by:
(c) Can Stock Photo / monkeybusiness